Navigating the world of home loans and mortgage options can be overwhelming. Here’s some tools to help you get started – we can help answer any additional questions you may have along the way, give us a call or drop us a note here!
Mortgage Loan Calculator
Monthly Gross Income $ Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Monthly Credit Card Payments
- Monthly Auto Payments
- Monthly Child Support
- Monthly Association Fees
- Other Monthly Obligations, but NOT utility bills.
$ Down Payment: $ Interest Rate: %
- AMC to Pay Some Appraisers Up Front May 23, 2013A new program from a national appraisal management company will enable appraisers to be paid when they do the inspection -- eliminating liability for mortgage lenders.The launch of the AppraiserPlus designation was announced Thursday by StreetLinks Lender Solutions. The program will go live in August.According to the Indianapolis-based firm, AppraiserPlus re […]
- FHLMC Modified Loans to be Securitized May 23, 2013Modified home loans that are owned outright by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. are now being securitized. Excluded are loans modified through the Making Home Affordable initiative.Freddie Mac announced Thursday that it has started securitizing some modified mortgages that are held in its mortgage-related investment portfolio.Most of the loans that are b […]
- ising Home Sales Limited by Credit, Inventory May 22, 2013Home sales were better last month even as the distressed share of activity diminished. The news was good given that new construction and housing starts slumped.In April, existing home sales came in at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 4.97 million, the strongest pace since November 2009's 5.44 million rate, the National Association of Realtors report […]
- Phoenix Leads Home U.S. Prices Higher May 22, 2013Home prices are continuing to climb, and multiple sources indicate that some of the biggest gains are being made in Phoenix. The national outlook is for ongoing increases.Between the fourth-quarter 2012 and the fourth-quarter 2017, U.S. home prices are expected increase 3.9 percent each year, according to CoreLogic.The real estate information services provid […]
- AMC to Pay Some Appraisers Up Front May 23, 2013